UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he's a Porto fan, and took umbrage about us calling Hulk "not incredible" when we played them.
Actually he is a fanatical Porto fan who hates their rival clubs in Lisbon, Sporting and Benfica. It has been reported that his original motivation for the hacking was to target the Lisbon clubs who he perceived to be corrupt He was apparently caught in a sting operation trying to extort money from agents connected to Sporting Lisbon. His defence is that he is a whistleblower trying to expose corruption in Portugese football. However he appears to have got a bit carried away.

Actually he is a fanatical Porto fan who hates their rival clubs in Lisbon, Sporting and Benfica. It has been reported that his original motivation for the hacking was to target the Lisbon clubs who he perceived to be corrupt He was apparently caught in a sting operation trying to extort money from agents connected to Sporting Lisbon. His defence is that he is a whistleblower trying to expose corruption in Portugese football. However he appears to have got a bit carried away.

He sounds like a really impartial bloke who was just simply doing it for the greater good. Didn’t he say that he didn’t want to go back to Portugal as he’d been getting death threats from Benfica fans?

He sounds like a really impartial bloke who was just simply doing it for the greater good. Didn’t he say that he didn’t want to go back to Portugal as he’d been getting death threats from Benfica fans?
He was caught bang to rights on tape in a sting operation by undercover police as he demanded money from Portugese officials in exhange for not leaking their data to the media. He had huge sums of money in Swiss bank accounts. He has been accused of blackmailing organisations and wealthy individuals across the world and that's why he has been charged with extortion. I think it is far-fetched to suggest he is a whisteblower. The reason he is being held in prison is that Pinto has now been accused of hacking into the office of the Portugese Attorney General whose team is currently investigating him. City's emails are a tiny fraction of this entire saga.

He was caught bang to rights on tape in a sting operation by undercover police as he demanded money from Portugese officials in exhange for not leaking their data to the media. He had huge sums of money in Swiss bank accounts. He has been accused of blackmailing organisations and wealthy individuals across the world and that's why he has been charged with extortion. I think it is far-fetched to suggest he is a whisteblower. The reason he is being held in prison is that Pinto has now been accused of hacking into the office of the Portugese Attorney General whose team is currently investigating him. City's emails are a tiny fraction of this entire saga.

Didn't he also steal a big wedge from Deutsche bank?

Didn't he also steal a big wedge from Deutsche bank?
It said in the Portugese press that Pinto hacked into a Deutsche Bank account in the Cayman Islands in 2013 and took 310,000 Euros. It belonged to a client of the bank. But Pinto was never charged after he returned the money. I wonder if he was blackmailing the person he hacked. He must have had some dirt on them for no charges to be brought. I don't fancy UEFA's chances of building a strong case against City if they are just basing it on a few hacked emails from Pinto.

It said in the Portugese press that Pinto hacked into a Deutsche Bank account in the Cayman Islands in 2013 and took 310,000 Euros. It belonged to a client of the bank. But Pinto was never charged after he returned the money. I wonder if he was blackmailing the person he hacked. He must have had some dirt on them for no charges to be brought. I don't fancy UEFA's chances of building a strong case against City if they are just basing it on a few hacked emails from Pinto.

Cheers mate, thought I'd heard it mentioned somewhere but didn't Know the story.

As you say, he appears to be anything but a whistleblower.

Makes me laugh all these opposition fans wanking themselves into a frenzy over the the possibility of City getting a CL ban. The thick mouth-breathing ****s don’t seem to realise that there could well be shit on their clubs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.