Vincent Kompany testimonial

Ticket sales picked up over the weekend.

Can’t believe anyone local who won’t go to this.

Should be a brilliant night.

Why not ? Why cant fans be individuals, locals or not ? I have my own reasons for not going, why is it wrong that I exercise that ?

Just a thought re tickets. my email with the tickets mentioned that they will be sent separately, in 2-3 weeks time - this is despite them being attached to THAT email! No mention of the attachments.

Is it possible people have just missed them?
I was just about to ring the ticket office for this exact reason , thought I would just double check my e mail first..
Sure enough it says tickets will be sent nearer the game , but at the bottom of the same e mail was the ticket in pdf form..Anyone wondering why they haven't got tickets yet , it's worth double checking confirmation e mails..

Not read the whole thread does anyone know how many tickets been sold for this
Thanks in advance

When Milner counts his medals at the end of his career, hopefully he'll realise that most of them came with City.

That said, if he stands on David or Sergio's leg on Weds, putting them out for the rest of the season ... that will be very suspicious.

Especially as he is on the same side as Sergio & Dave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.