Lancashire CCC

I honestly think we are worried he will up and leave like Jordan Clark if he's not the main man.
Livingstone is a good T20 batsmen BUT he's never a bowler.
The decision to bowl Crofty at the start backfired to an extent but he only bowled his usual one.
With Parkinson, Mahmood and Gleeson having overs in the bank Livingstone should never have been anywhere near that over. To be honest he should have bowled 2 at the most.
He nicked a wicket in his second but that should have been his last.
They needed to 23 or 12. If the 19th goes for anything less than 12 we're favourites surely.
Big fan of Vilas but he got it wrong in a big way.
Correct.

The only over that mattered tonight was the 19th, and Livingstone had bowled pretty poorly all night and had gone for 25 from 3 overs already. Mahmood had bowled superbly in his 2 overs, and was very difficult to get away, and was hitting the high 80's mph, idiotic I'm afraid.

25 off 3 aint bad in t20 especially as he had taken a wicket, and no indication he would go for 22 from the last over.

Mahmood has only bowled 2 overs a game after missing the Derbyshire game, could be a clue.

19th Over v Notts defending 31 (151) Mahmood hit for 21 in a similar game.

Mahmood to Christian, SIX runs,
Mahmood to Christian, 2 runs,
Mahmood to Christian, no run,
Mahmood to Carter, 1 run,

Last edited:
That penultimate over was absolutely awful,and could of took a wicket !

Ah well,win the second div title then have a bloody good shake up for next season

Not really sure why we picked Chester Le Street - we lost home advantage- and I appreciate why but moving from the fastest wicket in the leagues to probably the slowest was a bizarre decision and one that proved decisive.

Not really sure why we picked Chester Le Street - we lost home advantage- and I appreciate why but moving from the fastest wicket in the leagues to probably the slowest was a bizarre decision and one that proved decisive.
The whole thing was a shit show but we have a really good record at Durham, think they said we won our last 7 games. To be fair we were well on top until Vilas had a brain fart.

The whole thing was a shit show but we have a really good record at Durham, think they said we won our last 7 games. To be fair we were well on top until Vilas had a brain fart.

No doubting the record at Durham - but if the ball had been coming on to the bat I’d have fancied us in a high scoring game. A circa 140 game was always gonna be a lottery and ultimately one we lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.