Peaky Blinders

The bodyguard, Killing Eve and Line of Duty are all superior and that's just on one channel. Never mind Hands Maid tale.

The first episode of the bodyguard was gripping. After that it went downhill rapidly and by the time it got to the final episode it was complete twaddle !!!

The first episode of the bodyguard was gripping. After that it went downhill rapidly and by the time it got to the final episode it was complete twaddle !!!

It was very similar to Steve McManaman’s City career - started brilliantly but went downhill very quickly to the point of absurdity

I saw it through to the end of series 4 and it was a real struggle as they're trying too hard with the cinematography and that song just grates now. Plus I don't really care for the characters any more, they're all one-dimensional, it must be piss easy money for the actors.

Got to agree, there isn't one likeable character in it now. Plus any scene with Polly in is a bit cringeworthy. That said I still watch it and still enjoy it.

I love boardwalk empire and was told this was similar. Gave up after the first season. Dont get the hype with this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.