Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Agree, I think we will really express ourselves for the first time this season on Saturday and would not be surprised to see Sergio, Raheem, and Kev all bagging a couple.

I am also very tempted to place one on Spurs-Palace ending 0-0.

The optimist in me hoping Sergio grabs an early brace and we get given a few penalties (probably fouls on Sterling and Mahrez) to say look VAR is working!

Sheffield United home win looks strangely priced, think Spurs will beat Palace though.

The optimist in me hoping Sergio grabs an early brace and we get given a few penalties (probably fouls on Sterling and Mahrez) to say look VAR is working!

Sheffield United home win looks strangely priced, think Spurs will beat Palace though.
I wonder if there is a “Bet Tracking” thread for interested blues?

I wonder if there is a “Bet Tracking” thread for interested blues?

Good idea, I'm quiet knew to this so interested in tips and hearing what works for others
There was a post about preseason bets at start of season but guess one thing fresh would be better.

Go for it and start one

I'm very bad at this as lost a fortune on Liverpool winning the league last season, but the joy was mine!

I know Scotland are only minows, but KDB was unbelievable against Scotland last night. He ripped them to shreds all on his own.

Scotland incidentally captained by a player widely hailed as the greatest LB of all time by that lot in Scouseland, he clearly has made himself at home in his new country as he refused to sing the national anthem last night, the captain of your own country refusing to sing your own national anthem.

Sums up the morally bankrupt nature of that lot though.

Scotland incidentally captained by a player widely hailed as the greatest LB of all time by that lot in Scouseland, he clearly has made himself at home in his new country as he refused to sing the national anthem last night, the captain of your own country refusing to sing your own national anthem.

Sorry BJL the bit about being morally bankrupt, can you elaborate on this

What the fuck are you on about? Morally bankrupt? Have a word with yourself ffs!

And Robertson has been shite and he is nowhere near the best fullback we have had. Like every **** who plays in the EPL he is overhyped beyond their actual ability, barring a few. Robertson couldn’t lace Danny McGrains boots and Tierney is better too.

I assumed he was talking about Liverpool being morally bankrupt and not Scotland?..

Maybe not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.