#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have another set of twins

EDEIfyOX4AAZrj4.jpg

just watched Portugal highlights, Walker should be very, very worried about his place. Not sure about his defensive qualities, haven't seen much of that, but his link up with Bernardo in the attack is a beauty. Had more good crosses in this game than Walker has in 10 games. Attackwise, he is miles ahead Walker, could easily play as a winger. Doesn't look slow at all, specially with the ball at his feet. I feel he's going to be a weapon for us.

just watched Portugal highlights, Walker should be very, very worried about his place. Not sure about his defensive qualities, haven't seen much of that, but his link up with Bernardo in the attack is a beauty. Had more good crosses in this game than Walker has in 10 games. Attackwise, he is miles ahead Walker, could easily play as a winger. Doesn't look slow at all, specially with the ball at his feet. I feel he's going to be a weapon for us.
Hopefully he will get a start soon, really looking forward to seeing him play.

watched the Portugal game ????,what sort of English city fan watches Portugal whilst the mighty 3 lions are on telly, and the chance to watch rashy rashford

you should change your name to oooh,carry on :)

Play him please so we can all give our opinions based on our system and strengths. Poor guy has already been critised for one minutes appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.