Vincent Kompany testimonial

I rang them yesterday and they resent the email within two minutes
I printed my tickets off over a week ago, every day I get a reminder to print them off.

Pity the Club were not as efficient with the 125 year anniversary limited edition shirt.

Ticket office very busy this morning with some advice over tonight on a recorded message.

When I eventually got through I asked about the 'reservations' not being shown for people who have renewed the Cup Schemes. I was told they have yet to do the 'internal run' which will regularise the situation and no need to worry. So spake the horses mouth but I lost money on dodgy horses in the past.

I printed my tickets off over a week ago, every day I get a reminder to print them off.

Pity the Club were not as efficient with the 125 year anniversary limited edition shirt.

Glad it's not just me then. I've had so many of the reminders to do it that I'm starting to doubt myself that I have. And I've got the thing in my wallet!

One of my e tickets the colouring is a lot better on the barcode darker black.

Other one is lighter like a grey checked ink all fine.

Anyone know if it affects scanning it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.