Vincent Kompany testimonial

Another text! Had 3 texts and 2 emails today reminding me to print and keep my tickets dry, my season card won't be activated!

No mention of the match on BBC Breakfast sports although it did get a mention on the Northern news.

I know its a local charity but Vinnie was a colossus for so long and known to millions of sports fans around the world - if only for those pics of him holding up so many trophies.

That isn't what he tweeted 3 hrs ago, said he was looking forward to being part of tonight

I read Kompany being quoted saying he understands why nigel won't feature as he has professional commitments, and he looks forward to catching up with him some other time.

obviously, i'd trust NDJ's own tweets more, hope he plays.

Where are you seeing this?

IF this is true... then this is becoming a bit of a fucking joke to be honest. The whole team is pulling out, there will be nobody left except the retired players.

With all due respect nobody wants to see Benjani or Bellamy tonight instead of de jong, dzeko or clichy.

I do want to see benjani and bellarmy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.