‘Where Do You Want Your Statue, Vincent Kompany?’

Aguero Alley, Silva Stroll, De Bruyne Drive coming?

Scousers can follow suit with Van Dijk Vomit and Salah Squallor

I’d quite like this one.

manchester-citys-vincent-kompany-celebrates-after-his-teammate-samir-nasri-not-in-picture-scores-his-teams-fourth-goal.ashx

I go for him on his knees pumping his fists at the NS end but I think the post above will be what we end up with & I'm happy enough with that.

I don't have a strong preference. All I would suggest is that may be it would be more fitting to have a sculpture of Vinny that reflects the impact he had on the rise of the club, the fact that he was a tower of strength, his physical style and leadership. To reflect that, it may be best to have a more imposing sculpture.

Bloody hell, I just read that and realised I sound like some w@nky appreciator of art.

I don't have a strong preference. All I would suggest is that may be it would be more fitting to have a sculpture of Vinny that reflects the impact he had on the rise of the club, the fact that he was a tower of strength, his physical style and leadership. To reflect that, it may be best to have a more imposing sculpture.

Bloody hell, I just read that and realised I sound like some w@nky appreciator of art.
All of that is reflected in the ‘Standing on Advert Boards’ statue suggestion. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.