Apple iPhone and more

Camera, speed, music, design, wireless charging, marries up to everything else you use (iPad, AirPods, Mac etc).

Each to their own, if never denigrate someone for their choice of phone purchase, same as I wouldn’t if they wanted a cheaper or more expensive car than mine. There’s plenty on here that do seem to care what other other people spend their money on though, which I find a little odd.
You seem to have taken that one personally. I was just wondering what people use them for that actually requires the latest and greatest phone. What is actually pushing the increasing specs? With computers, it's usually gamers and various creatives that constantly need more power. With phones, what are the apps people are using that need such a powerful phone?

You seem to have taken that one personally. I was just wondering what people use them for that actually requires the latest and greatest phone. What is actually pushing the increasing specs? With computers, it's usually gamers and various creatives that constantly need more power. With phones, what are the apps people are using that need such a powerful phone?
Not at all mate, my last sentence wasn’t aimed at you in the slightest.

I’ve got the watch 3 mate and I believe it’s about to fall down to $199 in price when the 5 comes out (4 to be discontinued).

I think it’s brilliant. I had it for about six months (present from the wife) before I actually wore it. It’s perfect for the gym and running (especially with airpods as you don’t need to bring your phone with you) and tracks all you activity and calories so if you’re a health buff then it’s ideal.

I’m swapping up to the 5 for the inbuilt ECG as I had palpitations a couple of years back (which kick started me getting fit again) and I like the idea that it would let me know if it notices an issue. Plus I like the new screen.

Sound, cheers for the heads up mate

Camera, speed, music, design, wireless charging, marries up to everything else you use (iPad, AirPods, Mac etc).

Each to their own, I’d never denigrate someone for their choice of phone purchase, same as I wouldn’t if they wanted a cheaper or more expensive car than mine. There’s plenty on here that do seem to care what other other people spend their money on though, which I find a little odd.

It’s so unlike Bluemoon for people to venture an opinion on other people’s preferences... ;)

I'm thinking of switching from a Samsung to an iPhone. Any recommendations/suggestions.

Price not an overwhelming consideration.

TIA.

Get an iPhone 7+.

It’s a bigger one and has a button, which I prefer compared to the clicky screen shite to get to the home screen.

It’s got everything else the rest of them have and I know you’ve said price isn’t the main issue, but it will be reasonably priced now.

Get an iPhone 7+.

It’s a bigger one and has a button, which I prefer compared to the clicky screen shite to get to the home screen.

It’s got everything else the rest of them have and I know you’ve said price isn’t the main issue, but it will be reasonably priced now.

They dont do a 7+ last iphone with a proper button and phono jack was the iphone 6s

I’m sure I’ve got a 7+.

Have they stopped selling them you mean?

Iphone 8 was the next iphone up from the 7 there was no 7s apple store stopped selling the 7 as from yesterday the earliest iphone on there website it the 8.

Iphone 8 was the next iphone up from the 7 there was no 7s apple store stopped selling the 7 as from yesterday the earliest iphone on there website it the 8.

Well what fucking phone have I got then?

;-)

Work pay for a large part of my phone cost and tariff. Can’t justify £1K for a new phone and a bigger tariff that I don’t need.

iPhone 7 is down to 81% battery capacity, happy enough to claim for new battery when it gets below 80%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.