Players who might improve us

Danso???

We were all laughing at how shit he was in the pub before our match, looked like he'd won a compy to get a game.
I thought as a young CB playing at LB he brought the ball out of defense well, and regardless of the red card was the best player on the pitch,it was utd i suppose?

It is easy to say afterwards but i would have gone for Mings as Laporte`s back up pushing Ottamendi onto the right, Pep went for experience in Maguire but it is Mings who is England best CB at the moment,i would have gone for gone for Lookman as well, back up for Sane and a cheap replacement for Sane if he did not sign, many will think Lookman is crap but he is nearly as fast trickier and better with both feet than Sterling but Sterling has Pep, i would have gone for James instead of Angelino, being club trained is no advantage if your not good enough to get in the squad and we should have bought him in January.
January is coming again and many say we should not buy but it is the best time of year to get young English talent as there is less competition.
And since this is players with no connection to us Dansa from Southampton got sent off yesterday and was still the man of the match for me

I only ever drop in this thread occasionally to mention Lucas Digne. I have been banking on about him sine he was on loan at Roma before Barca bought him. He was the one for left back, but with Zin and Angelino we are in a good place.

AS for CB's - Lets see how this season goes. Mings is ok right now but to be honest there are 3 or 4 in the PL that I think are massively under rated. They just play in the bottom half so are bound to look a bit suspect at times. Jannik Vestergaard is one who I think could be decent and for example is twice the player that Luiz is yet doesnt get a sniff from a top 6/7 club.

Really hope Garcia & THB play a lot of games this and next year. It's obviously incredibly difficult to get quality players at a reasonable price in the league. Of course we need quality CBs, but considering how much possession we have, think they could comfortably get some minutes. Was really impressed in last years cup games and pre-season.

I know Brighton conceded 4 but I thought Dan Burn showed good pace, and nice control/ touches against us. He's 6'7" and English. Maybe one to check out and keep an eye on?

Always considered him slow before, just shows eh, but he did play well in a high pressing team, we will probably need 2 CB`s in the summer one English one foreign

Eriksen on a free?
Would be amazing, especially on a free, but even though Dave (and maybe Fernandinho) won't be here next season, that still leaves Phil with KDB, Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan & Eriksen taking up midfield spaces. Would essentially be game over for him, especially if we ever look at Aouar, Havertz or any other midfielders.

Would be amazing, especially on a free, but even though Dave (and maybe Fernandinho) won't be here next season, that still leaves Phil with KDB, Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan & Eriksen taking up midfield spaces. Would essentially be game over for him, especially if we ever look at Aouar, Havertz or any other midfielders.

Yep, would be the end of Phil here if we signed Eriksen.

Or gundogan drops back and rotates with Rodri?

There have been previous rumors of Fernandinho extending another year. If we went into the season with Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, and Eriksen, Phil would want to leave. And honestly, Doyle would probably start looking elsewhere as well.

Eriksen's a great player but we don't need him at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.