Vincent Kompany testimonial

?

Neville never played for City, played for our hated rivals and was playing for the opposition.

Milner played for City, always give his all during his extremely successful period with us and would have been playing for us last night.

And re: Sterling, I thought we were better than their fans?

I don't think even Neville should be booed on nights like this.

I really enjoyed the evening. It was great to see all those old faces from and be able to show our appreciation of their efforts for the Blue cause.

I can’t disagree with Vinnie naming NdJ as MotM, but Kolo, Joleon, Stephen, Martin and Zaba all had good games. It’s hard to believe that Ireland can’t find a club.

It was a great atmosphere at Etihad and a wonderful charity will receive a very welcome boost.
I also thought Joe Hart had a great game in the half he played, he kept us in the game, I said at half time he would have been motm for me up to that point.

An enjoyable night, great to see so many fans stay after the final whistle to listen to Vinnie and show our appreciation.

It was panto booing. He was always a panto villain, but even more so on nights like this when he's revealed himself to be a decent bloke with a strong sense of Manc civic pride. I'm sure he enjoyed it for what it was.

I am sure he preferred last night's panto booing to the rapturous City applause to the rafters every time he touched the ball after feeding the goat.

He's treated City fans and the Club with zero respect since running his contract down to nothing and leaving on a free. If he wants to help the Charity he could maybe donate a portion of the signing on fee he took from the dippers, just a thought?
What evidence is there for his zero respect?

And to criticise a player for 'running down his contract' is frankly bizarre. He signed a contract, honoured it, then signed a contract with another club. He never agitated for a move (like Sterling), just did his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.