Pre vinny game Manchester - meet up! The Waldorf. 4pm. 26 so far.

Was chatting to bacon and his Mrs at the bar and I said to him I thought I spotted ten bob taxi and his Mrs. I said - "don't make it obvious but I think Taxi and his Mrs are sat on the end table"(not previously met).

Anyway, I needed the loo so shortly afterwards I went over and said "Taxi, great to meet you and your lovely wife mate"........ He looked at me nonplussed and said - "erm, I think you may have it wrong mate, I don't know who Taxi is".

I did have it wrong and apologised. We laughed about wh it and about 10 minutes later I met the man himself and his good lady.

I felt such a fool though.

Was chatting to bacon and his Mrs at the bar and I said to him I thought I spotted ten bob taxi and his Mrs. I said - "don't make it obvious but I think Taxi and his Mrs are sat on the end table"(not previously met).

Anyway, I needed the loo so shortly afterwards I went over and said "Taxi, great to meet you and your lovely wife mate"........ He looked at me nonplussed and said - "erm, I think you may have it wrong mate, I don't know who Taxi is".

I did have it wrong and apologised. We laughed about wh it and about 10 minutes later I met the man himself and his good lady.

I felt such a fool though.

Well you have had plenty of practice at it :)

Well you have had plenty of practice at it :)
I have indeed Bigg fella : ).... I load my own gun sometimes and let others take a pop at me. But if people give it out in banter then they have to expect take it back mate. I don't really take to 'snowflake' types(and there's a few on here mentioning no names). If one can't look in their mirror and laugh, fool them. I piss my sides sometimes.

I take the piss out of myself better than most can about me. Life is too short to be a miserable ****.

I'm giving up using the C word.

STF up BMR, you snowflake ****; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.