Vincent Kompany testimonial

Was weird how they didn’t give you line ups before the game and players who should of been playing didn’t play i.e Dzeko and Balotelli. Either way was Vinnys day and glad we could give the legend a send off great turnout too.

I couldn't travel up yesterday and had to watch in TV and I'm sure I saw Milner in the dressing room pre-game.

I don't think Milner should have been booed last night but in normal circumstances, I have no problem with Milner get stick.

The booing though of Neville was fine because I think it was primarily pantomime stuff rather than malicious. Booing for Milner would have been done with feeling.

No idea unless he was on the sub's bench. Last night he would have got a free pass from me out of respect for Vinny. Same if he comes for any other testimonial.

I have no idea why he spoilt his legacy here by becoming a cult member fully paid up and slagging us off but he did, he made his bed and can lie in it.

It's been explained in quite a few posts on here why Millner gets stick. As far as I'm aware he wasn't there last night, I never saw him or heard him mentioned. We have welcomed back lots of ex players over the years with good grace. Two who have got some stick were Sturridge and Millner, ironically both ended up at the dippers, I guess like the Liverpool bar( The place the shit boats used to dump their waste) the shit always ends up there.

He gets stick not because he ran down his contract and left on a free. He gets stick for the total disrespect shown and bad mouthing of our club since he left. I for one would boo the Norman Wisdom faced fucker if I saw him at the supermarket never mind at a game!

I'd love to see evidence of this bad mouthing. I've heard a lot about it so it must be awful.

However, so far all I've seen from Milner is comments upon arriving at a new club about how he enjoyed his time at City, was treated really well by the fans, yet was looking forward to playing more regularly, and hopefully win trophies like he did with us.

Last edited:
I'd love to see evidence of this bad mouthing. I've heard a lot about it so it must be awful.

However, so far all I've seen from Milner is comments upon arriving at a new club about how he enjoyed his time at City, was treated really well by the fans, yet was looking forward to playing more regularly l, and hopefully win trophies like he did with us.

i think (and i'm by no means up to full speed on it) that Milner said that he was backing Utd to win in the derby match after he left for the dippers. Utd winning would obv be to the dippers advantage. Whatever else he's said passed me by somewhat - but even that, with consideration, could have been better if he'd kept it to himself.

Either way, i didn't see him last night, had no idea he was there.

i think (and i'm by no means up to full speed on it) that Milner said that he was backing Utd to win in the derby match after he left for the dippers. Utd winning would obv be to the dippers advantage. Whatever else he's said passed me by somewhat - but even that, with consideration, could have been better if he'd kept it to himself.

Either way, i didn't see him last night, had no idea he was there.

He's a cuuntttt end off

I seen Micah posted a video this morning showing all the fluid in his knee. The guy has no luck

he did a lung bursting run walked back to halfway line and was looking at his knee i said to boy's he's hurt his knee look, next thing he was off down the wing again
hope he's ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.