Away tickets

The Bristol Rovers game was at the Memorial Ground where they still play (but have done it up a bit since then.) They bought it off the rugby union side i think.
I went to Bath in the league cup when they played at Twerton Park in 1992.
Went to Eastville when they played Ipswich in the FA Cup day after we drew 2-2 with Bristol City now that ground was run down.

The Bristol Rovers game was at the Memorial Ground where they still play (but have done it up a bit since then.) They bought it off the rugby union side i think.
I went to Bath in the league cup when they played at Twerton Park in 1992.
yep, me too. Late Ricky Holden goal IIRC and don't think the players realised we'd have gone through on away goals anyway. Or did I make that up?!? The years pass so quickly. Remember the game in '99 was rum outside. City fighting with Rovers and Bristol City fans.

Has anybody ever had away tickets re issued due to losing or something going wrong with originals. Mine are on the way to Spain for the Norwich game Saturday ( long story)
Yep...and usually pick up new ones at the away ground wiv id. City reissue a handful of tiks every away game for similar reasons.

Has anybody ever had away tickets re issued due to losing or something going wrong with originals. Mine are on the way to Spain for the Norwich game Saturday ( long story)
All the time you’ll get them at the Norwich ticket office just let supporter services know and they’ll issue a duplicate

Interesting to see the number of spares popping up on here for today’s game as well as previous away days despite no points on offer. So either fans are happy to chuck money down the drain or the myth of points whores can finally be put to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.