A Town in Shock

Looks like a domestic issue and the mother is posting comments on facebook. She must be in utter turmoil, a living hell at the moment, but something about the way people live their lives on these platforms doesn't sit right with me. She has been forced to defend herself because people know who and where she is and are saying things.

RIP to the little boy!

Haven't seen any Facebook posts because I don't use it, but you're not alone in the feeling of uneasiness about it.

It's hard to comprehend that someone could do that to a baby. But this is sick a sick and sad world we live in: (

RIP.

All sorts of fucked up reasons, but, at the top of the list i'd say because they aren't emotionally or mentally human, they might look like a human, walk and talk like a human, but they are something else.

Last year someone walked into the woods in Heywood, had a baby and walked away leaving the child there to die, naked and cold.

The darkness inside these 'people' should be locked away for a very, very long time. Not that that will bring these poor babies back.

Such a bitterly sad story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.