#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one getting sick and tired of Guardiolas treatment of foden, what's wrong with the manager? Were crying out for the kid to play. It's making a mockery of our youth set up. He,ll be due a testimonial before he gets a run in the team. We Want The Kids.
Your the only one, but like someone said, you may catch a few with this...

Who are you dropping to fit him in?

You could say that every season forever with the team we have/will have ...

At some point you either play him and have the courage to drop s first team SQUAD player or he leaves. Personally I’d lose Gundogan and give foden his minutes.

Yes Ilkay is good, but I’d rather invest in a local youth player for the next ten years - some with a lot more potential as well

You could say that every season forever with the team we have/will have ...

At some point you either play him and have the courage to drop s first team SQUAD player or he leaves. Personally I’d lose Gundogan and give foden his minutes.

Yes Ilkay is good, but I’d rather invest in a local youth player for the next ten years - some with a lot more potential as well

I'm talking about form, Silva and DeBruyne have both hit their straps early this season, which one do we leave out to put Foden in?

I'm talking about form, Silva and DeBruyne have both hit their straps early this season, which one do we leave out to put Foden in?

Silva shouldn't be playing 3 games a week Foden should be getting game time when Silva is rested because at his age we need fit and raring to go at the money end of the season.

Silva shouldn't be playing 3 games a week Foden should be getting game time when Silva is rested because at his age we need fit and raring to go at the money end of the season.

100%, no argument from me on that, thought he was overused in the period we're facing into now last season. There's nothing I'd love to see more than Foden force his way in but we need to be sensible too, he has to warrant it, he has to show he deserves it more than those he's competing with for minutes.

How do you propose foden matches or shows he can reach that level if he doesn’t play though ? There aren’t really 19 year olds as good as de Bruyne either. So no youth player will play then by your logic

silva shouldn’t be playing every single game anyway, hence why i suggested gundogans minutes should be given to foden. It’s not about replacing de Bruyne or silva, it’s about rotation and giving foden actual minutes/ starts in games that mean something

Guardiola will use Silva until he is completely exhausted. Last season proved that. He was pretty poor January - March last year, still was in the team all the time pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.