Older guys wearing shorts

I’d wear shorts all year round at home, when travelling, nipping to shops or taking kids & dog to the park.

Only times I wouldn’t wear them is when it’s fucking freezing, work or when I’m going out and need to wear something decent for meeting up with mates or a night out.

Lycra. Bicycle. Feckin. Shorts.

And.

Lycra. Bicycle. Feckin. Tops. Zipped. Down. To. Their. FOC. Bellies.

Jump back up on yer bikes and feck off.

Nothing wrong with confidence that satin " tight " material can look good on the older man
Hmmm : /

I was on a Greek beach with my (then) Mrs back in the 90s and noticed a guy in his 70s swimming and thought nothing of it. Next minute he came up on the the beach right in front of us. About 50 strands of hair swept back into a old hippy like ponytail, saggy bronzed skin, big fuck off Jim'll fix badge sized medallion and a pair of bright green budgies on. He walked past us and we just stared, aghast and slack jawed. What made it worse was the seedy looking old twat had been weighing up all topless girls with a semi on. He hadn't even shaved his David Bellamy beard like pubes. Was like 2000 rusty watch springs poking out the sides!

Last edited:
As guys get older why give a fck want you look like as long as your happy

Having seen some of my old friends back in blighty wearing these crazy tight pants and pointy shoes/ booty things......and they genuinely think they look sharp! Ha!

Give me a t shirt and a pair of shorts all day long

Hmmm : /

I was on a Greek beach with my (then) Mrs back in the 90s and noticed a guy in his 70s swimming and thought nothing of it. Next minute he came up on the the beach right in front of us. About 50 strands of hair swept back into a old hippy like ponytail, saggy bronzed skin, big fuck off Jim'll fix badge sized medallion and a pair of bright green budgies on. He walked past us and we just stared, aghast and slack jawed. What made it worse was the seedy looking old twat had been weighing up all topless girls with a semi on. He hadn't even shaved his David Bellamy beard like pubes. Was like 2000 rusty watch springs poking out the sides!

Did he ask you if you wanted to be in his gang, his gang, his gang

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.