Vincent Kompany testimonial

Enjoyed the game,great turnout,nice to see some of the oldies,shame Mario didn't come on,some were singing where the duck is mario,great to see Joe in the flesh
Do we know why Mario wasn't playing? He was certainly at the Etihad.

Ah it was his Instagram story so was only up 24 hours and down now. Showed his 2 knees and loads of swelling. He said he would have to get 50ml of fluid drained :/

I hope this isnt something Mendy gets to as he appears to knee problems!

I was thinking during the post-match walk-around that his legs looked quite fat. That would explain it. He'll be due for knee replacements in later life, no doubt.

I've read a lot of bad stuff about security and stewards but this is my take on it,quick wand quick look in my smal bag,took secs,our seats were at the top at the back and i'm terrified of heights and couldn't even look at the pitch,we went down a couple of tiers then WW explained to a steward,he founds seats for us 5 together,he moved us a couple of times and we ended up in great seats near the half way line,everyone was brilliant and helpful

It's been explained in quite a few posts on here why Millner gets stick. As far as I'm aware he wasn't there last night, I never saw him or heard him mentioned. We have welcomed back lots of ex players over the years with good grace. Two who have got some stick were Sturridge and Millner, ironically both ended up at the dippers, I guess like the Liverpool bar( The place the shit boats used to dump their waste) the shit always ends up there.

He gets stick not because he ran down his contract and left on a free. He gets stick for the total disrespect shown and bad mouthing of our club since he left. I for one would boo the Norman Wisdom faced fucker if I saw him at the supermarket never mind at a game!
You have some patience mate....I admire your explanations.

Milner is a ****

You have some patience mate....I admire your explanations.

Milner is a ****

I have far too much time on my hands since taking early retirement is why lol!

I fear he was wumming but I stuck with it so it might help a few other's who are misunderstood about the reasons he gets booed. The man gave good service, was well paid for it and won trophies he would have been hard pressed to have won elsewhere. He ran down his contract and as a result could get a big signing on fee from Liverpool. Not great for us but that was his right and no problem with it. It only became a problem when he got in snide cheap digs and tried to belittle us in interviews. Stupid really as the majority of ex players are welcomed back here warmly and many form a lifelong affinity with the club. His choice he has to live with it, I'm sure he can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.