Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on whether Mike Riley's admissions on VAR undermined his view on the system: "No."

"I was not in the meeting so I don’t want to talk about VAR. They have experts at that, they are the professionals and I am not."

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Manchester City are not expecting Aymeric Laporte back until next year. The time frame stated was five or six months.

Pep Guardiola has stated Leroy Sane will return to action before the end of the season. Guardiola claims he may be 'perfect' by December, January or February.

"I’m not a pundit. Every week there are incredible predictions about what will happen. We have played four games, which is nothing. Now we start the real competition, we play Saturday, we travel to Ukraine Monday and play Wednesday..."

"We land Thursday afternoon and Saturday we have the Premier League and then go to Preston. The next five games, four are away. Many things can happen, we have had two terrible injuries with Leroy and Aymeric so we will see..."

"It is too early to know what is going to happen. Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Leicester, Everton - anything can happen."

Pep Guardiola on @sterling7: "I am so happy for him for the way he is playing. Hopefully he will not listen to these kind of things [comparisons], it will be good for him. Nobody can compare with Cristiano [Ronaldo] or [Lionel] Messi...""Everything that has happened to him is good because he has an incredible work ethic and is an incredibly nice guy. I am delighted."

Pep Guardiola on @benmendy23: "He’s good, he’s training now. I’m delighted because he has been training regularly with us for the last two weeks so hopefully in the next few games he can start to be part of the squad."

Pep Guardiola also stated both Ilkay Gundogan and Gabriel Jesus are 'good' following their respective injuries and problems. John Stones has also been training 'good' ahead of this weekend's game.

Sounds like everyone is fit but Laporte and Sane both of which won’t return till around January. Will be good to have them both back.

I was waiting for the inevitable Foden question but it didn’t come before the embargo.

Nice try to get Pep to say anything uncomplimentary about Eto.....it never works.

Opposition Injury List - @NorwichCityFC: Timm Klose Christoph Zimmermann Grant Hanley Tom Trybull Moritz Leitner Mario Vrancic Max Aarons Ben Godfrey [Major doubt] Tim Krul [Minor doubt] Patrick Roberts [Ineligible]

Norwich City manager Daniel Farke on Manchester City: "I like Pep's playing philosophy. It's perfect and they have world class players. When that comes together, you will be successful. They are a classy club!" [via @NorwichCityFC]

I’d say a 2nd/3rd gear win...

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see sterling drop to the bench, with Mahrez and Bernie starting. I wouldn’t do it myself but this is Pep after all...

Going 4-1, couple for KDB and Kun

I think sterling kun and kdb will all be withdrew early if in a comfortable position.

Norwich are missing all four of their senior centre backs tomorrow, it could be carnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.