United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carrick was just much fitter than everyone else. He'd been training for the great north run, so he was genuinely in shape compared to even people like van Persie who looked like he'd been enjoying retirement.
Carrick is only just 38 (Birthday in July) and is certainly better than Lindelof or Jones and fitter than Luke Shaw.

They will have a more disciplined midfield with Pogba out imo. Leicester will still be to strong for them though i think with him in or out. Rodgers has enough skill to get his ideas played out to a high standard on the pitch, i don't think Ole has a chance if it goes like that.

"The top-selling name on the back of shirts at Man Utd's pre season match in Shanghai this summer? Not Pogba. Not Rashford. Not Sanchez. But Beckham – who last wore the red shirt in 2003."
If you are living of such past glories you have a big problem. It certainly leads to the conclusion that the rate of new fans will lessen. A lad these days is not going to support Utd because Beckham used to play for them 15 or so years ago. Long may it continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.