Roughest / Most unwelcoming cities in the UK

I bought a car from abroad some years ago and picked it up from Teesport dockside. I spent the previous night in Middlesbrough - - God what a dump.

That walk is like walking down some Eastern Block city in the 1980s seeing most of the population on pure meths.

I walked (quickly) through on Weds, I tried to explain to Mrs Asa how lovely it was in the 60s, when it had er, gardens. Have a look at some of the retro pictures, how do town planners get away with it.

I walked (quickly) through on Weds, I tried to explain to Mrs Asa how lovely it was in the 60s, when it had er, gardens. Have a look at some of the retro pictures, how do town planners get away with it.
yeah I miss all the tramps on the benches drinking meths.......the flowers didnt cover the smell of piss either.

yeah I miss all the tramps on the benches drinking meths.......the flowers didnt cover the smell of piss either.

We used to pass through on the way to school every day, don't remember the tramps( today they would be homeless) 8 years ever day. How old were you, smelling piss, and knowing the drinking habits of the tramps? -:)

We used to pass through on the way to school every day, don't remember the tramps( today they would be homeless) 8 years ever day. How old were you, smelling piss, and knowing the drinking habits of the tramps? -:)
One was outside The Brunswick one day ....(full of City) the tramp was trying to blag free cigs or drinks but no one was having any of it telling him to fuck off the smelly ****.

Next salute he's shouting "fuck yous" in a Glasgow accent and drinking paraffin out of the lamps around the roadworks outside the pub.

Cue blues chucking matches at him the cunts.

That's how old. ;)

One was outside The Brunswick one day ....(full of City) the tramp was trying to blag free cigs or drinks but no one was having any of it telling him to fuck off the smelly ****.

Next salute he's shouting "fuck yous" in a Glasgow accent and drinking paraffin out of the lamps around the roadworks outside the pub.

Cue blues chucking matches at him the cunts.

That's how old. ;)

My dad used to light those lamps :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.