EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

I reckon any ST holder on reasonable points that wants one will get one. Another block’s appeared and we’re on zero points on scheme after 3pm, so I’m sure there will be quite a few left after that.

Ah so there selling block by block instead of releasing all blocks at once? Or have I picked that up wrong? I'm only a Citizen MM so I'll likely struggle but that the way it goes. :)

Ah so there selling block by block instead of releasing all blocks at once? Or have I picked that up wrong? I'm only a Citizen MM so I'll likely struggle but that the way it goes. :)
I think they put them all on sale except one. Now that last one is open along with two others.

I reckon any ST holder on reasonable points that wants one will get one. Another block’s appeared and we’re on zero points on scheme after 3pm, so I’m sure there will be quite a few left after that.

I missed the 0 points from 3pm today bit, just looked and says restricted sale! I am on cup scheme and actually have over 4k points, not sure why unless its sold out.

I missed the 0 points from 3pm today bit, just looked and says restricted sale! I am on cup scheme and actually have over 4k points, not sure why unless its sold out.
Silly question but are you logged in? There are 692 tickets left across two blocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.