Var debate 2019/20

Can anyone think of any other industry where one or two know nothing cûnts can control the future of tens of millions of pounds without any oversight or come back on them?

It’s beyond a joke.
Agreed, badly needs independent oversight.

Can anyone think of any other industry where one or two know nothing cûnts can control the future of tens of millions of pounds without any oversight or come back on them?

It’s beyond a joke.
This is what happens when a Cartel has failed with its Barrier to Entry so has to resort to bending existing rules to prevent a rival Business Plan taking a substantial share of top honours within its own sector of industry.

The only good thing about it is that their rule bending is now obvious because of var to all.

The thing I laughed at most was blaming var for the errors
Var has been spot on it's the people looking at the screen that made the errors
YCNMIU blaming a camera and monitor for not overturning decisions

we don't need fucking audits,what referees to referee referees ??/

what we need is what's just happened in the cricket, the umpire gave lbw, the call went upstairs, every angle possible was used and conveyed to the crowd, step by step, clear and concise ,no ifs or buts, umpire was overruled ,the umpire gave the signal he had fucked up everyone was happy, it involved the crowd and made it a little bit more entertaining .

its so fucking simple, transparency and consistency is all we want

The thing I laughed at most was blaming var for the errors
Var has been spot on it's the people looking at the screen that made the errors
YCNMIU blaming a camera and monitor for not overturning decisions

Firstly, the tech is and has been wrong (Sterling offside) and secondly VAR is the whole system, not just the machines

Firstly, the tech is and has been wrong (Sterling offside) and secondly VAR is the whole system, not just the machines
Not sure I agree the tech is wrong (there has to be a line somewhere and I can’t complain that was given offside when another in the same game that looked off was given as onside).

The tech is being misused.

Seems like some have forgotten what VAR stands for, it's a Video "Assisted" Referee. When people are blaming VAR they aren't talking about a system(that's just the tech that helps them) they are talking about a referee behind a monitor who can't even get decisions right with the benefit of super slow motion replays at times.

Shouldn't the correct English be VARs anyway, since we are talking about a collective?

Not sure I agree the tech is wrong (there has to be a line somewhere and I can’t complain that was given offside when another in the same game that looked off was given as onside).

The tech is being misused.

The tech is wrong for offside. See earlier in the thread, the Bein sports video, and the discussion about video frame rates which make it highly unreliable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.