EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

How can you see there are 692 tickets remaining?
you can enter the amount of tickets you want, if you put in 1000 and then click minus it will drop to another number which is the block with the most tickets in (Block K with 372) if you keep clicking minus once another block becomes available you know that block has that many tickets left, so block L became available at 320 - 692 in total. Another 5 have sold in though so down to 687.

you can enter the amount of tickets you want, if you put in 1000 and then click minus it will drop to another number which is the block with the most tickets in (Block K with 372) if you keep clicking minus once another block becomes available you know that block has that many tickets left, so block L became available at 320 - 692 in total. Another 5 have sold in though so down to 687.
Cheers, useful info.

No chance of Cityzens sale for this then!

thanks, yes i was logged in and also checked i was on scheme, have been for last 5 years, will call them 1st thing.

I’m not on the cup scheme as am usually working away but I rang the TO today who said there were loads left for sale after the 3pm deadline for those on the cup scheme. I’ve logged on and it’s still showing restricted sale..any clues why?

I’m not on the cup scheme as am usually working away but I rang the TO today who said there were loads left for sale after the 3pm deadline for those on the cup scheme. I’ve logged on and it’s still showing restricted sale..any clues why?

Sales for season tickets holders not in the cup scheme begin Monday morning, think it was something like 16,000 points to start off with.

It starts to drop down from quite high points not on cup scheme next

Sales for season tickets holders not in the cup scheme begin Monday morning, think it was something like 16,000 points to start off with.

Thanks for that.. that wasn’t the info I was given even after id told him what points I had.. no chance of tickets then if that’s the criteria. Just wish I’d been told that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.