******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
225 all out.
Good chance of tie in series

you like think so wouldn't you ?? but it only takes one bad session and the small lead england have could swing really fast, also lots of time left ?? but batting last in the 4th innings is hard and england have to get over 250 to 300 lead and then show we really want it with a great bowling display

but like many on here why was not curran picked earlier ?? and the lad got something about him and is like a fiery paul dickov in football, you just see it when somebody is giving it 110% and works his socks off, i still feel we let them score 20 to 30 to much runs at the end and that could be the key in the run chase we set them

Two things are mad.

1- How the fuck has Curran not played more in this series? Especially at OT, what an absolute cluster fuck that was from Ed Smith.

2- Anyone who thinks this series wouldn't have been completely different had Anderson played are nuts. Australia cannot play sideways movement and it's the only thing that troubles Smith.
Absolutely. I’ve been saying all summer how is Curran not in. He’s a superstar. And jimmy would have completely changed the series. World Cup winners and drawn ashes series would be more than ok in my book

Absolutely. I’ve been saying all summer how is Curran not in. He’s a superstar. And jimmy would have completely changed the series. World Cup winners and drawn ashes series would be more than ok in my book

Yep.

Even though Australia’s bowlers have indeed been consistently accurate
Even though Smith has scored a ridiculous amount of runs in this series despite missing a match and the 2nd innings at Lords
Even though his replacement has done a fantastic job
Even though our best bowler has been missing for practically the entire series
Even though Curran has been criminally left out until now

We could still end up drawing this series 2-2, and don’t forget we weren’t that far off winning the drawn test at Lords either

Makes you wonder what the score would’ve been if we hadn’t been dogshit eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.