City Matters and Kharkiv

The club has made a massive error with this game. If they had offered triple loyalty points there would be more there than at York away.

I was reliably informed by the journalist Charlie Malam of the Express that some blues were prepared to bring their holidays forward from next year, cancel their pre booked honeymoon, remortgage the house for the extra 20 points.

I don’t know. I’m just going off what was written. This thread and the comments that follow are all about the ‘some fans’ referred to in that opening post.

If I’ve misunderstood then fair enough but my interpretation of that post was that ‘a few lads’ won’t go to as many away games if there won’t be points on offer.

“Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points”

Personally anyone going to Kharkiv deserves 200 loyalty points not 20. I do not understand what your question is. Any Blue that is willing to do a 10 hour round trip to Norwich is not going simply for the points, therefore simply because they are not on offer this season will not stop him going. You keep quoting the 'I know a few lads' thing, well I don't. I do not know and have never met a Blue that went to an away match simply to gather 20 points.

The club has made a massive error with this game. If they had offered triple loyalty points there would be more there than at York away.

I was reliably informed that some blues were prepared to bring their holidays forward from next year, cancel their pre booked honeymoon, remortgage the house for the extra 20 points.

and divorce the wife, you forgot that one.

Personally anyone going to Kharkiv deserves 200 loyalty points not 20. I do not understand what your question is. Any Blue that is willing to do a 10 hour round trip to Norwich is not going simply for the points, therefore simply because they are not on offer this season will not stop him going. You keep quoting the 'I know a few lads' thing, well I don't. I do not know and have never met a Blue that went to an away match simply to gather 20 points.

I don’t understand your points either.

The entire point of the opening post is about not going to an away game if there won’t be loyalty points on offer and how a few lads he/she knows won’t go to as many aways if there isn’t the need to collect the points.

If you don’t know any who wouldn’t go because of this then great, me neither, but this thread is about that very consideration with regards to some fans the opening poster knows.

“Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points”

Just to confirm - I may be misunderstanding the opening post. Just let me know which part I’m getting wrong. No issues from me. :)

I don’t understand your points either.

The entire point of the opening post is about not going to an away game if there won’t be loyalty points on offer and how a few lads he/she knows won’t go to as many aways if there isn’t the need to collect the points.

If you don’t know any who wouldn’t go because of this then great, me neither, but this thread is about that very consideration with regards to some fans the opening poster knows.

Just to confirm - I may be misunderstanding the opening post. Just let me know which part I’m getting wrong. No issues from me. :)

Well lets put it this way, the thread was started at 09.25 this morning, as yet no one has stepped forward to say 'because I no longer get points I am not going to Shaktar/Prem matches' but quite a few have said it is a load of bollocks.

Well lets put it this way, the thread was started at 09.25 this morning, as yet no one has stepped forward to say 'because I no longer get points I am not going to Shaktar/Prem matches' but quite a few have said it is a load of bollocks.

Well, I’m guessing the people the thread is about don’t post on Bluemoon forum.

My position was about the people referred to in the opening post and not what the citizens of Bluemoon would do.

Again though, I may be misunderstanding what was written. I’m not denying that.

Last edited:
Well, I’m guessing the people the thread is about don’t post on Bluemoon forum.

My position was about the people referred to in the opening post and not what the citizens of Bluemoon would do.

Again though, I may be misunderstanding what was written. I’m not denying that.

Well I think you have to consider going to Kharkiv would have only benefitted you by 40 ticket points and as tickets points often drop in 1k increments you would need to do the equivalent of 25 trips for it to make any difference. Not likely someone will take of 3/4 days spend upwards of 350 quid to get 1/25th closer to another points bracket.

Well I think you have to consider going to Kharkiv would have only benefitted you by 40 ticket points and as tickets points often drop in 1k increments you would need to do the equivalent of 25 trips for it to make any difference. Not likely someone will take of 3/4 days spend upwards of 350 quid to get 1/25th closer to another points bracket.

They might try and catch a game while they're over trying to collect points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.