Liam Gallagher on City, United etc

I like these threads.

The jealousy is always there. No wonder people fuck off from Manchester if they become successful. Imagine what it must be like walking in a pub and facing this stuff from small town people

What a daft post. Jealous of him? Watch the video and tell me it is not a dick head speaking?

What a daft post. Jealous of him? Watch the video and tell me it is not a dick head speaking?[/QUOT

Why is he a dickhead?

He asked a question and responded in his own way. No harm done but you feel the need to come on here and post what you have.

We see these threads about a lot of 'celebrities'. First few posts, people cannot wait to have a go, as if the quicker it is done the more important their response is.

Both are ok by me, does it matter what he sounds like or how many times he swears, or if he exagerates a few things. They've both done alright and Tbh i doubt many of us wouldnt be hanging arround City speaking to the players etc if we could after Brighton.

saw a documentary that said Liam’s musicality emerged after he was hit in the head with a hammer. Don’t know if true, but that phenomenon is real.
Very true, lads from a school in Longsight returning from a school fight in Marple were goaded into getting off the bus as it passed Liam’s school,
unfortunately for Liam his school chums scattered .
He ended up in hospital after he received a clout round the head with a wooden hammer and a few of the Longsight lads were expelled .
They would drink in the same pubs with Liam in Fallowfield years later and laugh about it.

Read the thread, as soon as it started people could not wait to have a dig.

It is just jealousy and to me those are small town and even small minded people.

Most were saying, a mate of a mate or I heard from...

Good luck to the Gallaghers. Wrote some good songs and reaped the rewards.
Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.