Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the barcodes have a good one and annihilate these whinging gobshites.

And I wonder what sort of excuses the deranged cheerleader would have afterwards: "Somebody in the crowd frowned at me so I lost concentration whilst instructing my players". Or perhaps: "I noticed the letter 'D' on one of the hoardings and it reminded me of Borussia Dortmund, a place where I enjoyed many many happy days before the cult brainwashed me". Or maybe even: "It began to rain slightly because -as we are all too well aware- Man City own every single atmospheric condition in the UK and can therefor make it rain over my players and get them drenched. I mean, I'm not saying anything against the club or their owners, but have you not noticed on MoTD highlights, sometimes, when City play there is a clear blue sky above their heads? It makes you wonder".

The hysteria will kick in again when Littlewoods FC beat Newcastle and are 5 points in front of us again, and City still have to play Norwich.

Just watch Red Men TV after their game.

Let’s be honest. Red Men TV has brought us some unmissable moments.

Who can forget Liverpool fans jumping up and down outside the KOP, chanting... “know you’re gonna believe us, we’re gonna win the league!”

Celebrating, smiling, laughing, joking, giving each other high fives, and convincing themselves Liverpool had won the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.