Liam Gallagher on City, United etc

Looks like he should be in the inbetweeners. I was brought up about 100 yards away from him and I don’t speak like

And that haircut?! He is nearly fucking 50.
Looks like he should be in the inbetweeners. I was brought up about 100 yards away from him and I don’t speak like that.

Knobbead for me.

And that haircut?! He is nearly fucking 50.

Seems you have similar attributes
WW.. overcoat
Liam..parka

I like these threads.

The jealousy is always there. No wonder people fuck off from Manchester if they become successful. Imagine what it must be like walking in a pub and facing this stuff from small town people
Bang on, same sad sacks saying the same things every single time a thread appears about Liam or Noel.

Just a persona. Anyone talkin about City in a passionate and positve way is okay in my book, prick or not. And being all way down in the big smoke Im happy to hear any manc accent, enhanced or not...sight better than fake cockney hard man chatter any day of the week :)

Same as you but abit further down on the SE tip of kent .....what is it with all this fake London hard man accent nowadays like danny Dyer and ray Winston......its so false it's funny, when ever I hear that fake cockney accent I always want to see how hard they really are than I remember I'm 59 and should know better lol

I prefer liam to noel it's nice to watch his latest videos as most are based in and around Manchester ......the video for the river is the pub the Victorian inn in Burnage ??.....as my grandad would always have a pint in the Vic on his way back to eastern circle after the match !!

[QUOTE=" I was brought up about 100 yards away from him and I don’t speak like that.

[/QUOTE]

This is the thing that gets me every time I hear him talk he’s from burnage right ? I’ grew up in moss side with Irish parents and talk nothing like him (ok living in the US and down south in Essex hasn’t helped lol) and never have done, but it’s now how everyone in London expects you to talk if your from Manchester

Think he’s hilarious personally, laughed my head off. Has some great one liners and doesn’t give a shit what he says or who he offends. Pretty welcome nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.