******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't play that much in the 4th either ;-)

He’s still young and inexperienced at this level. He’ll have a few more matches like that until he gets established. I do worry about us over bowling him though. We need to protect him more I think. I’d rather he was used in 3/4 over bursts. His spells are too long at the moment.

Good chance today, need to bat well and try and score at least 250 to put pressure on Australia a thing more than will be a bonus.

Thought Curren really offered something different with his left arm bowling yesterday. Made Smith look uncomfortable at times. Agree he should have played much more in this series. He’s got a great attitude with bat and ball.

Decent platform to kick on from. Let’s hope the typical England collapse doesn’t happen. If we can get a lead of 300 minimum, that’s a tough ask even on a decent batting track and I think only Smith makes it a realistic target for them. I’m hoping for a bigger lead than that though as we’re effectively 128-1 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.