United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the BT Premier league preview and the c*** Howson was on discussing the game with a Leicester fan
Howson is fatter than Luke shaw and Lukaku bound together
And the fat wanker came out with the classic "Ole needs to start rebuilding "
Hey fat bastard Howson. Your shitty fucking club have been rebuilding your crap team longer than the Chinese than been rebuilding the Great Wall.

Out of interest, what do you think they would have to stump up as wages for a new, 'world class' keeper?
Not £480k. Over the next five years he will cost them in wages over £100m. A quality keeper at £60m plus £150k per week equates to about the same layout. However you won’t have all the other players saying if you are paying him that much I am worth more than I am currently on. Keane insisted I think on being the highest paid player at the club then Rooney shafted them, then Sanchez, now the alpaca. You can even chuck in Rashford who is on reportedly £200k a week. That’s more than Raz, Silva x 2, Sane, Walker, Gundogan etc.

Not £480k. Over the next five years he will cost them in wages over £100m. A quality keeper at £60m plus £150k per week equates to about the same layout. However you won’t have all the other players saying if you are paying him that much I am worth more than I am currently on. Keane insisted I think on being the highest paid player at the club then Rooney shafted them, then Sanchez, now the alpaca. You can even chuck in Rashford who is on reportedly £200k a week. That’s more than Raz, Silva x 2, Sane, Walker, Gundogan etc.

Haha ‘The Alpaca’

Don't get me wrong, I think it's madness in a fotballing sense, but I honestly believe that the Glazers think that it makes good sense from a business perspective.

I don't think any world class keeper is going to sign a contract for £150 grand a week for that lot because of their present wage structure - it will be closer to £300 grand week, therefore over the length of the contract it will be a higher outlay. They're probably hoping that a reserve keeper steps up to the mark over the next 5 years so they won't have to pay up a big fee, wich I think will be higher than the £60 million you quoted.

Again, from footballing ang team harmony sense it's fucking bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.