Speedo's are they still fashionable....?

It's TRUE about the French, if you're swimming they want you in some kind of tight fitting swimwear or they wont let you take a dip, although they would let me sit in the baby pool in loose fitting shorts.

Mental!

Vive le brexit.
I know its true, my holiday photos are a disgrace, whys soggy bread leaking out your swim knickers is all I got :)

They're back in vogue (see below)....few doing the rounds from the PT lot on Instagram etc...I was surprised to find out a fair few women do actually like them.,
They convey confidence, frivolity...or madness, I'm not quite sure. TBH I swim in the longer version of these (shorts) as the 'beach shorts' are crap to swim in and blow in up in the water (like the Brass Eye 'Trust Me Trousers'.

I might go for it...I've been hammering the gym for the past few months...

https://budgysmuggleruk.com

They're back in vogue (see below)....few doing the rounds from the PT lot on Instagram etc...I was surprised to find out a fair few women do actually like them.,
They convey confidence, frivolity...or madness, I'm not quite sure. TBH I swim in the longer version of these (shorts) as the 'beach shorts' are crap to swim in and blow in up in the water (like the Brass Eye 'Trust Me Trousers'.

I might go for it...I've been hammering the gym for the past few months...

https://budgysmuggleruk.com
I find I chafe a bit in longer looser shorts where my thighs rub when walking or swimming hence the speedo' s which never give me those issues. Luckily I found a pair in city blue that are so comfortable and fit like a second skin obviously just worried they have gone out of fashion.....dont want to look a dated twot my sun lounger.......I have never really been big on fashions or fads.
Also first beach hol for a while. So just cross checking with the knowledge that is this forum......

no,he wears city sky blue peedos.

whilst holidaying in the south of France with my family ,having fun by the poolside I was told my shorts(just above the knee) were not allowed in the pool area as they were unhygienic ,I would have to leave OR buy some appropriate swimwear ,off I went to buy some appropriate apparel and returned to the horror of my family in the skimpiest ,tight , bollox crushing speedo shorts I could fit into , they were that tight the actually pushed my penis and testicles inside my body ,I had to go to the patisserie get a baguette cut it in half and force it down my shorts(for the ladys ) ,I must admit after a day or two I lost my Englishness and was as gay as a gay Parisian for the remainder of my holidays, every morning I would wonder down to the shops speedos and flipflops and a couple of french sticks under my arm ,however I have never wore them whilst swimming in England

Made me laugh!!

I wear shorts akin to what a boxer might wear in the ring. Not budgie smugglers and not Bermuda shorts. Something in the middle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.