Players who might improve us

That supposes we want to sell to bayern, and that they pay what we believe him to be worth .

True mate but personally think that £120m will be possible in January as with a year to go his value drops again next summer? It seems fairly obvious Leroy wants to go to Bayern though and we should maximize his value if he wants out and replace him? I assume if we did want a CB then if possible bringing sancho back who is homegrown then frees up a spot for a foreign CB signing?

Good point there, that clears it up then mate.

Speaking of Germans, I think Jerome Boateng would be a pretty good signing for us next summer or even in January. Since Vinnie left we only have three centre backs. Sure, Dinho or Walker could do a job there or young Garcia could get some minutes but it's not ideal being in four competitions. Also, Laporte is class but competition is needed since Stones isn't quite there yet and keeps picking up injuries and Otamendi can't really be trusted for a longer period of time imo.

Boateng wouldn't be expensive since he's very much last at the pecking order at Bayern and the club very publicly want to sell him. He might have lost his pace but he's far from finished imo. He was Bayern's best defender in the run-in last season and his build-up play is second to none. On top of that he's a former City player and used to play for Pep as well who seemed to like him.

Thoughts?
giphy.gif

True mate but personally think that £120m will be possible in January as with a year to go his value drops again next summer? It seems fairly obvious Leroy wants to go to Bayern though and we should maximize his value if he wants out and replace him? I assume if we did want a CB then if possible bringing sancho back who is homegrown then frees up a spot for a foreign CB signing?

We may find out come January.

My personal feelings about the arrogant Bayern cnuts and their blatant tapping up tactics, hopes that they don't manage to pull the transfer off, and that Sane ( if fully committed and fit ) turns them down and stays .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.