Liam Gallagher on City, United etc

Same as you but abit further down on the SE tip of kent .....what is it with all this fake London hard man accent nowadays like danny Dyer and ray Winston......its so false it's funny, when ever I hear that fake cockney accent I always want to see how hard they really are than I remember I'm 59 and should know better lol

I prefer liam to noel it's nice to watch his latest videos as most are based in and around Manchester ......the video for the river is the pub the Victorian inn in Burnage ??.....as my grandad would always have a pint in the Vic on his way back to eastern circle after the match !!

Yeah Im Morden, on border with Wimbledon. Its a cross between faux-hard man cockney and this werid white-black-yank-cockney ghetto accent. Its fuckin bizzare. Does my nut in every fuckin time.
I dont know Liam or Noel, but I know they love City no matter how they act and with all the stick we get in the media its great to have some high-profilers in our corner along with ex-players and Sky Presenters who make rare appearences fighting for us. CTID

He’s a superb lad Liam.

I don’t think anyone thinks he is hard but he’s game as fuck. Or was at least.

That story about Gazza is quality

Read the thread, as soon as it started people could not wait to have a dig.

It is just jealousy and to me those are small town and even small minded people.

Most were saying, a mate of a mate or I heard from...

Good luck to the Gallaghers. Wrote some good songs and reaped the rewards.
That’s what we’ve heard you clown, people were discussing his language and mannerisms before anyone recalled stories about him.
And I’m not sure what small town people means? Those discussing his fake hard man persona are from central/south Manchester. Where are you from?
I take it your a fan, probably got the shit hair cut as well. Do you wear a cagoule in summer?

Yeah if you read page one of the four you get negative posts, but tbf looking at which posters that were are you suprised.

I think noels a knob head, not because I care or am jealous, but because of recent comments, same I think morrissey is a knobhead.
Liam I have no opinion of him, just alocal lad done alright for himself, fair fucks.

Not really a big fan of oasis anyway, cannot say they are my go to band or in my top 20 must listen to, so am not invested enough to care or be jealous about them.
Makes note of comment...... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.