Norwich away tickets.

Do we take it "collect at destination" didn't apply yesterday?

Do we take it "collect at destination" didn't apply yesterday?
Yes it did , spoke to a lad before the game he was fuming as wasn’t allowed in the away pub with the rest of his mates as he didn’t have a ticket as he hadn’t been to the ground. I won’t repeat what he said as it wasn’t very complimentary to the people who came up with the idea.

Yes it did , spoke to a lad before the game he was fuming as wasn’t allowed in the away pub with the rest of his mates as he didn’t have a ticket as he hadn’t been to the ground. I won’t repeat what he said as it wasn’t very complimentary to the people who came up with the idea.
I’m quite sure that the City Matters Rep who wanted this introduced said on Twitter that ‘it will only take a couple of minutes to collect your ticket, so stop moaning you miserable ****’....

I’m quite sure that the City Matters Rep who wanted this introduced said on Twitter that ‘it will only take a couple of minutes to collect your ticket, so stop moaning you miserable ****’....
Maybe he should of been there on Saturday to explain it to him , I’m sure he would have been able to explain the positive points out to him . But then again it was his own fault , fancy wanting to go for a pint before the game with your mates ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.