Last Film You Saw

But if you hadn't watched it you wouldn't have known it was "meh"

Personally thought they did a great job. A portrayal of an incredible life.Packed cinema, lots of memories , lots of blues who had seem him live. Appealed to Women as a love story. "Meh"
It was “meh” imo and if Bert had been a rag keeper those “blues” wouldn’t have gone to the cinema at all. It was lacking a good martial arts fight scene, a high octane car chase or a cameo from one of the surviving Avengers. Maybe they’ll do that in the sequel? I’m glad you enjoyed it though.

Gerald’s Game

Excellent Stephen King adaptation. ‘The Moonlight Man’ and the flashbacks with the father were particularly disturbing.

It, chapter 2. Wow, what an intense movie. 12 hours later and I've still got anxiety.

I've never been scared in a movie before this one. I genuinely almost walked out of the cinema on numerous occasions I was so scared haha (I'm in Portland so popped an edible before the movie...bad move).

Great movie. Really well made. Genuinely scary and has it's funny moments. 10/10 purely based on getting a true horror experience.

Full Metal Jacket

Vincent D’Onofrio is an incredible actor.

Unfortunately, the second half of the film isn’t anywhere near as good as the first. The dialogue is truly awful at times. But the last scene with the sniper is very well done.

just watched a part of john wick 3, will watch it later on, if I knew it wasn't a horror film this comes close with knife thro the eye and other gory killing
one line I liked was, just because of a puppy

It, chapter 2. Wow, what an intense movie. 12 hours later and I've still got anxiety.

I've never been scared in a movie before this one. I genuinely almost walked out of the cinema on numerous occasions I was so scared haha (I'm in Portland so popped an edible before the movie...bad move).

Great movie. Really well made. Genuinely scary and has it's funny moments. 10/10 purely based on getting a true horror experience.

Part 1 was garbage how come part 2 is 10/10

Once upon a time in Hollywood
6/10
Not overly impressed. It’s more of a tribute to Hollywood in the 60s than an enjoyable story. Tremendously filmed and set but actual story lacks. Drags a lot.
Di Caprio and Pitt are fantastic but it just all misses the mark for me. Shame as was looking forward to this for a while.

Agree with this, have to wait the best part of two and a half hours for anything to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.