Future Wingers

WRicko

So we still have the possibility of loosing Sane

We also will surely sell Jack Harrison and Patrick Roberts this coming summer.

I would also assume that we wont use Poveda or Felix Correia just yet

We missed out on Joao Felix and did not want Bale

So what are the options ?

Is Sancho definitely the best option ? Would he come back ?

Sancho would be my preference. No one in Europe at his age is as good as he is and on top of that he's English and club trained. If we've got a sell on for him we would get him cheaper than anyone else too.

Sancho would be my preference. No one in Europe at his age is as good as he is and on top of that he's English and club trained. If we've got a sell on for him we would get him cheaper than anyone else too.

He’s not club trained as he was only here two years. But he would be the best option for sure.

Eze from QPR.
I am of the belief you should but an attacking player every year, and with only 3 wingers `yes plenty of others can play there` It was the obvious position even without the uncertainty surrounding Sane and the subsequent injury my choice was Lookman he is English and was failing badly despite being very quick tricky good with both feet and good in front of net, that`s gone but Eze in January is a good shout

Whatever happened to Leon Bailey in Germany? He appeared to be hot property a year or so ago.
I would not say hot property, but was certainly built up by the press, Bailey is no longer flavour of the month due to the lad KIa Havertz `i think that`s how you spell it` playing on the other wing, Havertz is almost certainly going to Bayern at the end of the season being a young German with a touch of quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.