Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issue with loosing.

But what fooks me off is our set up is wrong & team selection is a little of let’s just turn up we will win. I really don’t see a plan in our play today we are that slow. We knew Norwich’s plan before the game.

We have no energy in midfield and we all knew we was weak in defence but decided not to get cover in the summer which so far is our biggest problem. Every attack from any team looks like they could score. That’s not a coincidence. Our defence is shit.

Thank fooook for Sergio! Again

Haha, fuck me. You can’t understand how the circumstances of a newly promoted club playing relatively attractive football, getting half decent results and performances, whilst their striker is scoring goals and winning awards, might feel like they can have a go at us today?

It was clear as day that this lot would be bang up for it and we’ve treated them just like you said we should - a “newly promoted side”(which essentially insinuates they should blow over). Bollocks - today was a tough task and the strongest eleven should have been selected.
Forget it mate he’s crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.