Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort out our corners ffs pep . Both defending and attacking. Midgets can’t defend this fucking whatever it is . Men to men is better

Move on? Our aim is to win every and that is what Pep will want.

I am not going to disagree with you about winning every game, sometime though, it’s just one of those days.

We have pulled a goal back but I think it was more through luck than our creativity. Good finish by Kun as expected, but we have been too lethargic and slow.

They have at least 8 in the box when we get near it. Have a look next time we attack.

There should be a massive blocking taking place now. For me Gundo needs to be subbed for Kev.

Haha, fuck me. You can’t understand how the circumstances of a newly promoted club playing relatively attractive football, getting half decent results and performances, whilst their striker is scoring goals and winning awards, might feel like they can have a go at us today?

It was clear as day that this lot would be bang up for it and we’ve treated them just like you said we should - a “newly promoted side”(which essentially insinuates they should blow over). Bollocks - today was a tough task and the strongest eleven should have been selected.

weve rested one player. thats after international break and its not as if weve brought on joey barton to replace him is it. calm down and stop overacting.

The dippers are smashing teams at the moment

I wouldn’t say that they are smashing teams but they definitely look like beating everyone you expect them too home and away. Basically if they have a decent run with the top 4/6 they will be hard to catch if we have too many of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.