Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon a kids under 12 side would fancy their chances at set pieces against our defence.
3-2 City result

Fook me our defending for their 2nd goal is horrible! Stones all over the place although non of them helped the situation.

We have to sort our defence out or we will win nothing this season. It’s so easy to cut through us & on set plays we look clueless

Didn't think we were that bad. A bit flat and a bit pedestrian at points, but we've been flat and pedestrian in away games before but have still gone in at 1-0 because we buried a big chance. We've been in control of the majority of the game - the difference this time was that Norwich scored the only two chances they had, so our performance was made to look considerably worse than it was. Stones clearly not used to playing in this back four, but that's to be expected after quite a long time out. On another day he doesn't try to play the offside for the second goal and we get away with it. And on another day Sterling's header goes the right side of the post instead of clattering back off it.

Good to get on the scoresheet before half-time, though - it's put the fear into the fans and if they don't get a third the nerves will creep in big time. Think we'll see De Bruyne for Gundogan on 55, then Jesus on 70 if things haven't changed. Long way to go.

Rodri and Gundogan have been compete passengers.

Neither are involved in possession.

Rodri has hidden so he can’t be passed to and I’ve not even noticed where Gundo has been.

Sterling and Zinchenko have been involved but have both been very poor over on the left hand side.

But we’ve got that goal and it’s game on now!

COME ON CITY!

I'd make 3 changes and go 3 5 2.
Cancelo
Jesus
De bruyne

You are bang on. Walker CB. Putting the two strikers in will occupy their box yet we would still have width and obvs Kev can pull the strings and fiz in low balls to the two targets Kun and Gabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.