Match Thread | Norwich vs Man City (14/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having lack of investment as an excuse for this tripe, Ota & Stones more than good enough on days where they remember how to fucking defend. The whole back line has been fucking gash today.

Norwich have been beyond brilliant today. Absolutely none of our players deserve to start the next game.

I still put this on team selection. Yes we had mistakes in the defense but this teams should have never walked out together on the field. Pep made a blunder with this one imo

Doubt it. How many games do we not take our chances?
Not play our full strength side?
Concede from corners?

That happens but you can tell that the team are usually at it even when all that happens. The team didn’t create much. The not playing full strength side will go down to Pep. However, the only player out of the team in that full strength side today was KDB. Laporte is out with an injury.

The corner issue...I can’t see a solution now or anytime soon.

I’m trying to console myself

Sorry but Jesus is not good enough for us. He’s done zero since coming on.

We need a centre back & striker desperately.

Zinchenko
Gundogan
Otamendi
Stones
Jesus
Walker
Mahrez

Will not win you a champs league which our owners want. These are the players who generally let us down.

Non of them get in Liverpool’s team.

So much wank in one post.

I'm not having lack of investment as an excuse for this tripe, Ota & Stones more than good enough on days where they remember how to fucking defend. The whole back line has been fucking gash today.
Completely agree with everything there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.