Norwich (a) post-match thread

I am amazed at those that kick off with some posters on here.

We were totally embarrassing today all over the pitch. pep also had a very poor game, however the players he had on should be better.

We all know what areas needed improving in the summer and which players are not good enough to take us on to the next level. This will haunt us all season. Our defence is very poor. Insane we didn’t get a centre back and for me a striker we can’t keep relying on aguero.

We lost this game due to no Kev starting and our defence being horrendous.

Our best 11 should start & sub when required.

The starting midfield was too slow but I do think Rodri is a great player,

Where we go from here defence wise I have no idea. Can we risk playing Cancelo who apparently doesn´t defend too well considering the same can be said of the other Stones and Zinchenko.

Really disappointed with that abject performance. Lacked guts and far too sloppy. Far too many f them put in their worst performance for a few seasons. We deserved nothing. Hope it's a real wake up call. Play like that again and we really won't win much this season.

Absolutely nailed on mate.

I would normally agree but we have a huge void in level headed players in our back line until Jan, possibly Feb.

Dippers currently have a better back 4 in every position until 2020... and a 5 point lead.

If ever there was a time to panic. Now is the time. I totally get the flappers at the moment... it’s obvious we are currently the second best team as it stands. Anyone who doesn’t see that is in denial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.