Norwich (a) post-match thread

Back four is a big worry. Zinchenko is getting worse by the game and Walker and Otta both poor. That was against a poor/average side too.

Why not play Foden - even for 20 minutes. He couldn’t have done any worse than Gundagon today.

Zinchenko is not a full back.

He’s an average player, like Delph who has a use to the squad.

However, the fact he is our first choice left back is worrying

Every time I see Gundogan starting I shudder.

I like Zinchenko and Silva (obviously) but we lack drive in these type of games.

We gifted them goals but as per our other losses last season it's our attack that is lacking sometimes.

Tbf can’t not miss Laporte, And Sane. VK is a huge miss as well. Not sure Mahrez is up to it, and that fella on here the other week saying Stones and Otta are a world class pairing probably needs to re-evaluate. Maybe our focus was on Europe a little. Bernardo not himself yet either. Poor 3 points to drop

Well played Norwich.
We were Shit.
Both teams got what they deserved.
Not so confident with us now Laporte’s out of team for 5-6 months.
Shocking how bad we were defensively.
All four defenders were wank.
The rest wasn’t much better.
Well played Rodders.

The starting midfield was too slow but I do think Rodri is a great player,

Where we go from here defence wise I have no idea. Can we risk playing Cancelo who apparently doesn´t defend too well considering the same can be said of the other Stones and Zinchenko.
Cancelo can't defend any worse than any of our lot today!

we should have a £1 moaning money box on bluemoon for days like this ??? anybody who thinks we are shit and moan and moan about pep and the players when we lose gets a fine

hang your heads bluemoon moaners ?? and put your £1 in the money box please

A pet hate of mine with Pep is his IMO poor squad management.

KDB cannot play every game, we know that, so rest him at home to Brighton rather than a tough game away.

KDM, Sterling, Aguero, Rodri, Bernardo should be no where near the EFL cup games. I bet all five play against Preston.

A poor game from everyone apart from Rodri and Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.