Norwich (a) post-match thread

Good grief, what a terrible performance. Whole back 5 were poor, first 20 minutes were utter crap and set the marker for the rest of the match with a slow build up, casual all over the pitch and some rank rotten passing.
Very disappointing from David Silva, Sterling and Bernardo.
Walker has played himself out of the RB position and on that showing, thank god
KDB came on and did...errr, not much.
I think we should give Jesus more of a chance, he looked lively when he came on.

I can't be arsed singling anyone out from top to bottom that whole game was a shit show. We have to move on but I do think it's time for Foden and Cancelo to get their chance because things need freshening up and to remind players that they can be dropped.

We can get away with that back four most weeks because we have so much of the ball and most teams are afraid to attack us.

When it's actually put under pressure we see what they actually are, three good but not great defenders and a midfielder. Imagine that back four playing for a bottom half team, it would get exposed regularly.

Today is a bit of an anomaly because everything that could go wrong did but this kind of result is always a possibility when you have error prone defenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.