Norwich (a) post-match thread

I will tell you why pal rodri was the only player who actually tried to keep us going and scored, Ederson never had a chance with either goal and Mahrez was only on for minutes

Rodri has failed to impress me, doesn’t fill the holding mid role anywhere close to Dinho. Ederson gotta do better from the corner, awful positioning. Fair enough on mahrez, I personally just dislike the guy, I think his attitude is awful. Just walks around 90% of the time.

A pet hate of mine with Pep is his IMO poor squad management.

KDB cannot play every game, we know that, so rest him at home to Brighton rather than a tough game away.

KDM, Sterling, Aguero, Rodri, Bernardo should be no where near the EFL cup games. I bet all five play against Preston.

A poor game from everyone apart from Rodri and Jesus.

You would lose the bet. It's stupid.

Not up to pace till well into the second half. Dreadfully defending. Wasteful in front of goal.
Well played Norwich.

Very disappointing result but not the end of the world! Kick up the arse will do no harm as long as it's a one off! Regroup and beat Shaktar and Watford! We'll beat Liverpool when we face them!

Hopefully you are right, trouble is other teams never seem to put the effort in against Liverpool and lie down for them, after all every team wants to beat the champions, which Liverpool haven't been for many years.

Quite simply awful , Rodri the only player on the pitch who looked like he wanted to know. We have big problems now with Stones and Otamendi the only recognised centre halves in the squad, neither good enough. No days off this week after that shit show and I'm sure Pep is giving them some harsh words as I post. Crap City, you deserve all the flak coming your way after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.