Norwich (a) post-match thread

Not playing for a new contract anymore....

thought exactly the same thing during the match...cynical and probably not the case but i wouldnt have given him a new contract.....out of the players that play rgualrly that Pep has bought...he is easily the most inaffective.....he offers nothign defensively and is not int he same league as the two silva's and KDB normally so for me he has no plae in this team....this is not a reaction to todays result...somethign ive thought from very early on in his career with us......

He was by far our best player today and has played well in the other league games so far.

He’s settled in faster than any other player we’ve had in that position, including Fernandinho.

Game of opinions mate. Would much rather play dinho, especially if he’s having to play the current back 4.

Only Aguero of the starters can hold his head up for me. Yes he missed chances but he was our best player by a mile. Sterling was shite as was Silva and Bernardo.

Why did we spend the whole game just crossing the ball in the box. We never play like that! Didnt get behind them once.

thought rodri out of the starting 11 wasnt bad either..

the subs were all awful as well Inlcuding KDB

22 WhatsApp messages from my dipper mate since their first.

To be fair that’s the only positive I can find... he ALWAYS shoots his gob off only to be left with egg on his face.. I normally bite my tongue till May and then laugh.. we went 2014 Anfield game together and he was almost as unbearable last year.. him piping up is a good omen.. our defence is not.

I'm so pissed off with Stones and Otamendi .both are sloppy and careless and everytime they start I fear the worst and starting them together is madness.I'm off to hit the Henry Westons now to drown my sorrows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.