Norwich (a) post-match thread

Good grief, what a terrible performance. Whole back 5 were poor, first 20 minutes were utter crap and set the marker for the rest of the match with a slow build up, casual all over the pitch and some rank rotten passing.
Very disappointing from David Silva, Sterling and Bernardo.
Walker has played himself out of the RB position and on that showing, thank god
KDB came on and did...errr, not much.
I think we should give Jesus more of a chance, he looked lively when he came on.

You are very brave to come here criticise players other than Gundo, Mahrez and Zin. Not like many other cowards.

I wouldn't say I don't give a fcuk but i'm on the way to being p*ssed up!! haha!
We used to sing that for the reason of being completely bobbins mate. Now it's sung in irony only!

We got beat and will take it on the chin. But we as blues have never had it so good.

We pick ourselves up and move on. This defeat should galvanise the troops. Keep the faith.

Surprised we didn’t strengthen that centre back position, not a fan of Otamendi, and Stones has had a few injuries recently. Left ourselves wide open to an injury to Laporte and now we’re reaping the result. The defensive issues are serious imo.

we lost, we deserved it, poor from top to bottom, it happens.
maybe been said but,
what bothers me is the certain to come media shit storm from everybody that's coming,
It will be for a long time to come now as we can't make this up quickly.

Struggle to see a fixture where Liverpool drop points and we’ve lost one already. Think it all depends on whether they keep their key players fit as this Laporte injury could be absolutely huge for us dropping silly points like today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.