Norwich (a) post-match thread

Not with this back 4 not a fucking chance...

Yeah i cant disagree with you...Ottmendi is calamatous .....trouble is as ive already put the other options (Ferna, Mendy and Canello) dont full me with confidence....Cancelle is suspect defensively (though better going forward than walker)....Mendy we know is average defenisvely and Ferna as good as he is has the same stupid mistakes in him as ottomendi does ((Maybe not as often)

1,000,000% Pissed off for sure, but Norwich deserved it to be honest as we were so, so poor.
We took the piss with our lineup and it backfired badly.
Onwards and upwards though.
Beat those Littledips both games in the League now and then see how it goes.

how many clear chances did we create though...not many and no like usual...our pattern of normal play wasnt there today for some reason (whether that was tactical or just the players being awful I have no idea)
7 were straight at the keeper. 3 feet either side and they would have been goals

Why the fuck are some poster mentioning Mahrez?

Didn’t like his posture on the bench? Haircut? Some People tend to need a poster boy for blame....

Certainly not his fault and he’s been one of our best players since April. Ridiculous.

we lost, we deserved it, poor from top to bottom, it happens.
maybe been said but,
what bothers me is the certain to come media shit storm from everybody that's coming,
It will be for a long time to come now as we can't make this up quickly.

I like the media shit storm.

It demonstrates how good we are...and how little hope others have of beating us. It’s a rare and beautiful thing imo.

Others will get their hopes up that we can be beaten every week...and we will confound them by being unplayable....what’s not to like ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.