Norwich (a) post-match thread

sorry i disagge with you on Jesus...yes he puts lots of effort in running around but he is not at the same level as Aguero.....GJ had a chance in the last two minutes where sterling rolled the ball across the edge of the 18 yd area (or very near to it)...and he took way too many touhes - this is a pattern with him (as well as being offside way too much)
Disagree all you like, it's not about being on the same level, he was more effective when he came on. His work off the ball is just as important as his work on the ball. They were too comfortable with Aguero who was on for the full 90minutes. Sergio had about 3 more chances of the same calibre and did the same thing. Jesus wasn't caught off side today either. This is a discussion about todays game, current form(you're only as good as your last game), I'm fully aware of who Aguero is and want him back to his best.

The point of starting Jesus is to keep Sergio on his toes, he responds well to it.

What can you say apart from it being a shite team performance?

Personally I thought Zinchenko and Walker were our biggest weakness today. They were so off it when we had the ball it was frightening.

Then Otamendi's brain fart gave them the game.

PEP picked his team assuming points were in the bag !! How wrong he was

Every once in a while it seems to me (so I assume I am wrong) that Pep forgets it’s the PL and that there are no easy games and sort of takes it easy a bit and that transmits in to the players.

It was a bit like watching his City Legends Team ambling around on Wednesday.

That was a grim performance

Red dippers are already the 5 game PL Champions and will also win the 6 game version too

Oh well - Come on City

7 were straight at the keeper. 3 feet either side and they would have been goals

think of the cahnces we normally create..our pattern of play today was very different for some reason and it was extremely poor...how many aimless crosses did we put in (dis****ing corners which are also pretty aimless for us as well)

I know they were terrible goals to concede but ever the optimist there is an argument that neither Stones or Otamendi have played together much they may click quickly and with the team playing shit today they were under more pressure than our defence usually is.

Never going to happen.

Stones isn’t a leader and Otamendi isn’t a very good defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.